Now is the perfect time to help your people understand their needs and relationships.
People need time to adapt and settle in to new working conditions.
With a new lockdown, it’s key that leaders can motivate and energise their teams – even from a distance.
Insights Discovery personality profiling can help build teams that are resilient and work without you.
Here's how Insights Discovery Lite can help:
Insights Discovery provides a shared language for understanding personalities and respecting differences.
Insights helps leaders of teams:
- Different people have different motivators, Insights shows leaders what each individual needs
- Self-knowledge can bring people together, providing a base of belonging for leadership to harness
- Better awareness helps leaders and staff to better communicate, cooperate and collaborate
Self-awareness improves the quality of every relationship we have.
Insights helps to build strong teams:
- A key ingredient in building a culture of common purpose is clear communication, based on mutual understanding
- This understanding creates a bond of trust, which is essential for making people feel that they belong
- Better self-understanding provides benefits in areas of life outside of work, improving energy and happiness
There’s never been a better (or more important) time to build a world-class team that works without you.
Insights helps to connect teams:
- Our structured interactive personality sessions can bring together up to 300 people at a time for a shared experience
- We can deliver virtually to leadership, senior teams or an entire workforce, giving everyone an opportunity to develop
- With all the benefits of an in-person Insights profile, this solution demonstrates that distance doesn’t have to be isolating
Are you ready to lead in lockdown?
Empower your remote teams with Insights Discovery Lite – use our calendar app below to book a support call.
If you liked this guide, connect with me on LinkedIn and join my Culturev8te network for more useful tips.