Most meetings are too long. Some meetings aren’t even necessary. If we’ve learned anything from the huge shift to remote work, it’s to question the purpose of our meetings.
But one meeting that should be at the centre of your team at least every week is the huddle.
This is a short, snappy roundtable, often no more than 15 minutes. They provide a regular way to set and share priorities, provide critical updates and hold people accountable.
A huddle isn’t the place to air opinions or have long debates, but it’s easy for people to lose focus unless there’s a watertight structure provided.
That’s where our easy to follow guide comes in, providing you a template that:
- Records basic info like absences and commitments
- Tracks and measures work activities
- Details open projects and actions for the week
- Flags up key comms or team success stories
- Highlights skills or training needed by the team
Download our template from the image below.
We shared this template as part of our Working From Home webinar. You can watch a full recording of the session on the replay page.